We've made a few significant changes to our hashtag feature.
1) Pricing has been updated to now allow for 3 hashtags on the Business plan (previously 1) and 6 hashtags on the Premium plan (previously 3) at any given time.
2) To now use the Instagram hashtag feature, you must connect an Instagram Business account. If you do not have an Instagram business account, you can convert your account to one by following these steps: https://help.instagram.com/502981923235522
3) To now use the Twitter hashtag feature, you must connect a Twitter account.
4) The Twitter hashtag feature is now restricted to only fetching the last 7 days of content. We will no longer fetch content from Twitter that is older than 7 days.
5) You can manually add Twitter or Instagram posts that were not returned to us via the API (there are several reasons why this can happen) using the Add submission feature under the Moderate tab.