We've made room for some new effects and had a rather successful bug sprint this week, check it out for yourself 😉
We've bundled our effects under one option now in the style panel. But don't worry this is just a slight UI change and will make room for even more new effects in the future.
From the new effects option in the Style Panel you will be able to add a:
- Drop shadow
- Inner shadow
- Background blur
Read our docs for more info on the changes
Whew! This week our team went full-force on user-submitted issues as well as a regular product audit to identify and get rid of any of those peskier bugs.
Tabis no longer a shortcut for preview, just use
- Fixed an issue with the Lottie Animation element that would sometimes result in an error when uploading a file, all good now!
- Now, when embedding a project which has interactions or a navigation element, clicking or interacting with the embed code will not send the user back to the top.
- In the project layouts thumbnail viewer, device icons are adjusted to connect to the specific breakpoints
- In some instances, an invisible popover made clicking the page and page content panel inaccessible. It's now all clickable!
- If a Text box has the text “<<” at the start of it, the editor reported an error while publishing the project. Now, no more!
- Videos will now appear in the media library of a duplicated project
- Depending on your parameters, some users were not able to add a custom breakpoint to their projects, this has been fixed
- For slideshow element, you can now save an animation as a preset to easily add to other elements in your project
- When applying the sticky position addon to an element or frame, you no longer need to refresh your entire project to see it take effect
- The shared style editor, font dropdown, now shows the user-selected font instead of Lato
- Now, you can an icon to your custom element that will show in the Design Editor for the rest of the team
- Error messages were shown behind a tab bar sometimes, now it's in front of your face, as it should be
- When forking widgets, utility files or included files now get copied
- Developers now can change package.json Icon without any conflicts
Hosting, Embedding, Publishing
- We made an email an optional parameter in the hosting settings page even for a secret owner
- Now, when embedding a project which has interactions or a navigation element, clicking or interacting with the embed code will not send the user back to the top
- If there is an error in publishing or the loading hangs, you will now see a 'Retry' button. Hallelejuah 🙌
- Deleting hosting will now in fact, delete the hosting (this was occurring in certain edge cases)
- ‘Not Implemented’ error message when adding “always Included” hosting no longer pops up
- Selecting a Hosting endpoint now correctly shows the hosting path, workspace path, or team path in an “Add Destination” dialog box
- Previewing certain elements in the Content Editor took up a lot of rendering space resulting in a black screen when editing text or scrolling. We've improved that so it won't happen again.
- Canvas was turning black after editing text or scrolling - again. But now fixed. Some Elements Preview windows used to take up a massive amount of space, rendering the code-bit
- When entering a shared team, accounts are no longer swapped; similarly, all shared teams will now be listed in the dropdown, instead of just a few (and we've made the menu a little bigger to make it easier to click)
- When changing teams, you used to get a message with 'Account changed' but that has been removed to avoid any confusion