This release contains a fix that prevented the chart from showing up for some users.
Vekt 2.4.1: Bug fixes
Vekt 2.4: Ticker
While we're working hard to release a significantly better version, we didn't want to keep you waiting any longer with some tweaks and additions into the right direction. Here's what's new:
- Tweaks in the UI to have more layers and fewer navigation bars
- a more structured settings page
- There is a ticker on the home view now for even faster adjustment of your weight measuring.
- Performance and bug fixes
If you have any feedback or comments, do let us know!
Vekt 2.3.4: Hotfix for navbar showing up
After compiling with the latest Swift version the navigation bar wasn't transparent anymore. This build fixes that.
- Fix for a visual bug introduced by accident in the previous version
- Fix for the title in onboarding to fit and be readable in every language
Vekt 2.3.3: Bugfix and more data points in chart
Smaller update with the following things:
- Fix for a bug that made Vekt crash for some devices
- Line chart in home view now has 14 points instead of 7
Added link to these release notes and smart app banner
From now on you can always read back any release notes for Vekt directly linked from the website.
In addition to that, if you visit the website on an iOS device now, you'll see a smart app banner.
Vekt 2.3.2: Improved UI for Light mode Edit
Improved design for light mode
Vekt 2.3: In-depth statistics Edit
Happy New Year!
To celebrate 2020 I'm releasing this new version of Vekt which includes the following features:
- You're now able to set your whether you want to lose or gain weight
- More in-depth statistics; See your average weight, your best-tracked weight and how many time you've hit your target
- View and delete any of your measurements right from the app, no more needed to go-to health app if you mistyped a measurement.
- A new bar chart within the history view to show you all your progress
- Small bug fixes
Many more improvements to come this year! Thank you all for using Vekt :)
Vekt 2.2 & 2.2.1 - iOS 13 Support Edit
With this release, Vekt is ready to rock on iOS 13! Here's what's new:
- The onboarding, Change Unit and Change Height screens have been re-designed for a better experience.
- Target and BMI now use the fancy new looking modals on iOS 13
- BMI is calculated more accurate and updated in the UI correctly
- Fixes the bug on watchOS and Notification UI of BMI 0 being added to Health
- Custom Theming has been removed but now used the one you're using on your iPhone (Custom Icon is still an option)
- Overall better performance and UI improvements
Vekt 2.2.1 - Bugfix
Whoops! Accidentally made the app crash on iOS13 when some views were presented… So sorry, but it should be fixed now!
I hope you'll keep enjoying using Vekt.
Vekt 2.1.1: Motivational messages fix
Updates motivational messages and fixes feedback bug
Vekt 2.1: Interactive notifications
Interactive notifications are here!
Thanks to the interactive notification content technology provided by Apple, it has become faster than ever to add a new weight measurement.
As soon as you get the reminder you can hard press it or tap the "View" option and you are able to add a new measurement. I hope you like this update just as much as the previous ones and I'm always open for feedback. See you next time!
Note: For now I only enabled it for your system default unit, custom unit support will come in the future.