- When a conversation was started while no operator was available, it counted as "unassigned" in Analytics. Now Userlike checks the assignment when the conversation is set as ended.
- Phone numbers are displayed in all WhatsApp conversations.
- Inactivity Prevention is now also triggered for email replies.
- Links are clickable if they contain commas, hyphens or brackets.
- The "chatbot forward failed" message will be removed. Instead, only the regular offline message will be shown.
- Chatbots can now forward to human operators when keywords are used on channels.