Dear loyal Unsocialisers,
It has been little over a year since Unsocialise was born as an early-access Instagram management and automation tool. All of the teams here at Unsocialise would like to express our deepest gratitude to our users and supporters. Unfortunately, after much deliberation and efforts from everyone here at Unsocialise, with a heavy heart, we are sad to announce that Unsocialise has officially closed as of today 11 September 2019 with immediate effect.
This decision was influenced by the Instagram API updates that has crippled the automation market and severely reduced the efficiency of our system. Our team have been working non-stop to find a solution. And don't get us wrong, we found them... but they didn't last long. Instagram's mission of slowly phasing out third-party providers, such as ourselves, has put us in a sticky position to move forward. Instagram has released their own Creator's Studio which will enable users to plan, manage and schedule posts.
What does this decision mean for me and my data?
Between 11 September and 1 October, 2019:
- Your subscriptions have been officially cancelled as of 11 September 2019. You will no longer be billed for Unsocialise.
- Your account will remain active until either your plan expiration date or 1 October 2019, whichever comes first.
- It's strongly advised to login to get your data from your media library, any connected Instagram accounts and other data that you may find useful.
- If you require invoices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsocialise, and all data surrounding that, will be permanently deleted from our system on 15 November 2019.
Finally, we would like to stay connected to our customers and supporters through our newsletter by sharing upcoming news and benefits regarding Pixify, the studio behind Unsocialise, and its future projects. If you want to stay informed of upcoming news regarding Pixify, you can subscribe to our newsletter from the Pixify official website.
We sincerely apologise for the short notice and we thank you incredibly for your understanding through these difficult times. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone:
Tel (UK): +44 207 175 1465
Anton C. Lewis