From now on, our Android and iOS SDK users can listen to events occurring in the Survicate surveys, and trigger specific actions in their application based on the following events:
- Survey displayed - occurs when the survey gets loaded and appears in the user's interface.
- Question answered - this event is triggered after a response submitted to each question.
- Survey closed - appears after the user closes the survey using the close button.
- Survey completed - occurs when the user responds to their last question and therefore finishes a survey.
Mobile SDK event listeners allow you to:
- set up custom integrations with their app analytics platforms such as Firebase or Amplitude,
- create follow-up events after finishing a survey, e.g., providing a user with a promo code,
- mark users that responded to specific surveys without the inconvenience of having to download data from our panel and feeding it into the app.