Drip - Survicate integration allows you to update Drip subscriber profiles with survey responses, so you'll be able to create automated campaigns based on Survicate data or segment your email audience more effectively. And now you can set it up in a few quick clicks.
The integration allows you to:
- send survey answers to Drip as specific contact fields, tags, and events,
- choose or create new contact fields and tags in Drip right from the Survicate panel,
- generate new leads in Drip based on ‘Contact Form’ survey submissions, and assign them to email campaigns of your choice,
- test the integration with the ‘Send sample data’ button,
- save responses in Drip in real time – even if a user doesn’t complete the entire survey, we’ll still send the responses they do give.
To enable the Drip integration, head over to Settings > Integrations, choose Drip from the list, and provide the credentials of your Drip account.
Read more about Survicate – Drip integration in our Help Center article.
Setup of Survicate - Drip integration
Sending responses to Drip as contact fields
Sample subscriber profile in Drip enriched with the Survicate data