🎉 We're introducing a new, improved Survicate and FullStory integration. You can set it up in one quick click, and it’s free!
💰 And there’s a special offer on FullStory for Survicate users. Get free access to FullStory enterprise account for 30 days which means 150,000 sessions of data you get for free!
📹 The new integration between Survicate and FullStory lets you:
- Watch session recordings associated with the corresponding survey responses.
- Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters.
- Conveniently access users' latest survey responses from FullStory user profiles.
✅ Survicate works with all key FullStory products such as Conversion by FullStory, Heatmaps, FullStory session recordings as well as FullStory events and user profiles.
With Survicate and FullStory working together, you’ll be able to:
- Detect how NPS scores affect conversion rates
- Create segments of users at risk of churn so you can prevent it
- Trigger in-product or website surveys when users perform a specific action
- Speed up resolution time by seeing for yourself what users experienced
- Visualize what’s the experience like for happy customers and unhappy ones
- And more!
🔌 To enable the integration, head over to ⚙️Integrations in the upper right corner of the Survicate panel, find FullStory on the list and click enable.
See our support article for more information on how the integration works.