October's release includes new tabs for easier management of vehicle details, and new columns in the 'Unplanned' section of the Advanced Planning screen
Vehicle Details Tabs
We’ve improved the user experience when it comes to vehicle management, with the addition of tabs at the top of the window to reduce the number of fields being displayed on a single screen. This includes tabs for ‘Vehicle Details’ and ‘Attributes’, with the Attributes tab specifically reserved for capturing fuel and efficiency information about the vehicle.
To see the new tabs in action, head to Menu > Vehicle Details and then select one of your vehicles and click ‘Edit’.
Update to the Veeqo integration to improve the way Stream pulls through ‘Kit’ item quantities (item bundles) from Veeqo.
Runs & Planning
More Columns Added to the 'Unplanned' List
We’ve added ‘Driver Notes’ and ‘Services’ as new columns into the ‘Unplanned’ section of the ‘Advanced Planning’ screen. These columns are controlled by a new setting, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org to turn them on for you.
- Reconfigured background cleanup of session information
- Resolved an issue with call and text buttons in ‘Stop Details’ in the mobile app when the Turn GPS navigation app was enabled
- Option to review and send unsent data in the mobile app
- Resolved issue with GPS tracking in the mobile app
- Resolved issue in the Stream Mobile App which was occurring when setting signature capture to ‘Optional’
- Resolve issue with dispatch quantity handling in order upload
- Add option to navigate to a URL at end of completed check in the Stream mobile app for certain interfaces
- Resolve issue with planned stop group emails
- Resolve issue with incorrect heading appearing on the Order List report. This has been changed from ‘Required by Date’ to ‘Completion Date’
- Resolve issue with popup after clearing user left date
- Alternative portrait label now available with larger postal code