November's release includes improved notifications and new settings for the mobile app.
SMS Gateway Changes
We’re switching our SMS service provider, which going forward will enable us to offer even more functionality for contacting customers while subscribed to the SMS Add-On for Stream.
This switch will not cause any interruptions to SMS notifications being sent to your customers.
Improved Notifications for Manual Vehicle Bookings
We have now made it possible to receive email reminders for any manually created bookings.
Stream Mobile App
‘Goods On-Hand’ Scanning
Goods On-Hand Scanning is a new feature that allows you to scan items as they arrive into your warehouse (providing Stream is already aware of them and they have barcodes assigned).
Once the required quantity of items for an order have been scanned into the warehouse, it will automatically update the ‘On Hand’ date in Stream, making that order available for planning onto a run.
If you require this additional feature please contact email@example.com .
Runs & Planning
Selected Run Column Changes
We’ve added an option to show ‘First Item’ instead of ‘Partner’ column in the Selected Run section of the Advanced Planning screen.
Tracking ID Column Added
We’ve added ‘Tracking ID’ as a column on multiple reports, including the Proof of Delivery export.
‘Delivery Note’ Print Option
We’ve added a new customer-specific ‘Delivery Note’ print option.
Stop Summary formatting
We’ve provided an alternative ‘sort’ option for the ‘Stop Summary’ report export.
Additional Mobile App Settings
We’ve added a number of new settings for the mobile app within the Settings screen in Stream, including:
- The ability to toggle whether photos are mandatory when completing a stop
- The ability to add a custom disclaimer to appear above the signature box in the mobile app
Logistics Order Upload update
We’ve made the logistics variant of the CSV upload easier to use and added an option to break import files into separate orders per delivery for ease of planning and tracking.
Users & Drivers
We’ve added the ability to add notes against each User within the Users & Drivers screen in Stream. The ‘User Notes’ field appears in the ‘User Details’ pop up window when double clicking, or editing, a user profile.
Allow JPEG Attachments
We’ve improved the User Documents section of the Users & Drivers screen to allow the upload of JPEG files against a user.
Vehicle Types Management
We’ve made a User Interface (UI) improvement to move the ‘Vehicle Type’ details into a dedicated pop-up window within the Vehicle Types Management screen.
- Enhanced pricing logging configuration
- Improve validation for numeric input fields in Products
- Hide ‘Vehicle’ on depot collection runs in the Advanced Planning screen
- Resolve minor issues found in Vehicle Types and Vehicle Details
- Improve data validation on the Settings screen
- Resolved space being deleted when typing after the Tracking URL when emailing a customer from the Order Search screen
- Resolve vehicle details popup timing issue
- Further search optimisation
- Resolve http language issue
- Resolve occasional issue with orientation of certain label formats*
For more information on any of the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org