Order tracking IDs, weights & cubes in Advanced Planning and improvements to order management & the mobile app for drivers amongst new releases in October.
We’ve responded to the changes from channels such as eBay and Amazon’s updated ‘ship confirm’ requirements which require a shipping service provider and tracking ID during the ship confirm process of seller-fulfilled orders.
- Added a new setting to control the default ‘From’ order date in Order Search
- A new optional setting to highlight in planning when notes have been imported into Stream by showing the ‘info’ icon orange
- Further update to new Order details
- Now possible to capture more information, attachments or photos relating to a Location
- Change to customer specific validation for partner orders.
- New API endpoints added for route planning integration
- Ensure parent and child items are deleted together
- Increase maximum length of ID fields in Solutions API
- Accept time on site in Solutions API
- Show vehicle payload capacity for a particular delivery / collection run on the Stream mobile App
- Depot scanning now has a “Scan by Stop” option to scan packages in location sequence.
Reporting and Monitoring
- Added a setting to show requested date on the label for a specific customer order type
- Enable users to download reports in csv or xls format
- Fix delimiter issue when exporting as csv
- Enable filtering by depot on the Vehicle Monitor and add click from a Vehicle through to Advanced Planning.
General updates, fixes & security improvements
- Updated and changed the access path for event processing
- Additional settings to limit depot visibility for a ‘Single Depot’ user profile
- Minor fix to barcode scanning functionality in the mobile app regarding unable to select items as delivered
- Fixed issue with duplicated driver documents in the mobile app.