- Improved layouts for smaller screens
- improved masonry performance
- file upload fixes
- broken image handler
- various fixes and improvements
Update [1.6.3] Patch
Update [1.6.0] - Dashboard
We've just launched the first version of our Dashboard page! Here you can view your latest Contacts, Shortlists, Projects and Callouts in one nifty view. We're also launching Suggestions, showing you how to get the most out of Stitch to leverage your talent base.
We'll be building on this foundation from your feedback. Working out what useful bits of information you'd like to see at a glance at any one time. If you have any thoughts send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of product
• Fixed broken calendar view on project week selector • Default tabs on right to open on contact sidebar • Fixed error on deleting emails, socials, websites and phone numbers on contact edit • Fixed opening edit gallery on shortlist does not displaying existing gallery • Renamed all delete options to 'Archive'
Organisations & Connections
We've just pushed a new set of features allowing you to create Organisations as well as People. You'll be able to create an Organisation by clicking on the New Button:
This will bring up the familiar sidebar but instead show fields suited for an Organisation.
You'll also notice a re-design and re-layout of our contact details page. We've been learning what fields people use the most and arranged accordingly. We will eventually provide the option for you to re-order fields the way you want. Stay tuned for that update.
You can now create connections between people and organisations. You'll notice a "Connections" tab on profile pages. From there, you can search your black book and connect people together along with a note. Helping you keep organised in who knows who.
That's all for now! As always, if you have any thoughts / feedback I'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
New: Extra customisation, Search & More
We've pushed an update with a ton more useful features put forward by our customers. Take a look below to see what's new:
- 🕵Search on Pipelines, Shortlists & Callouts
- 🎨Customise platform background colour - You can now further customise your account by selecting a background colour for the entire platform. Head to your settings/company page to change at your hearts content.
- 🤓New default profile images - We think a better look on your platform to have nice generic images instead of randomly selected avatars.
- 👌🏽Improvements to contact information bar - Neatened up with collapsable sections and everything!
- 🔨Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
That's all for now. As always, always keen to hear our customers thoughts. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have requests / suggestions.
See a persons stage within a pipeline
You can now see what a persons stage is at within a pipeline they are in within their own profile page. Just click "Pipelines" on the tab and if they are within a pipeline you'll be able to see and move that person within the profile page.
A New Look
We've given the platform an overhaul in its look and made a few layout changes within the shortlist, pipeline & callouts lists. This is in preparation for some further improvements which will be in progress this week. This includes:
- Ability to further customise your own platform and add your brand colours around your account.
- Ability to search your Shortlists, Pipelines, Callouts.
- Ability to search and add anything anywhere with a new toolbar on the top of all pages.
All this along with a few more goodies coming at the end of the week.
Write notes in the table
You can now write notes for people right within the table view. First you'll need to select "Latest Notes" as a column to display which can be done by clicking the "Customise" button on the top right of the table.
You'll be taken to this modal where you can select Latest Note:
You can then select the order of your columns and it will display appropriately within the view. You'll also see who wrote it in your team and what time it was noted.
As always any feedback let me know! Scott
We've just released a useful little feature within the search bar. You can now get quick suggestions as you type allowing you to quickly navigate into specific people. We'll be building this out further allowing you to search available tags, skills and organisations.
Massive credit to our developer Giacomo for building this.
Head of Product at Stitch
Google Drive Integration 🚀
We've just launched a new update where you can now integrate with your Google Drive account to upload files. You can do this within files on a contact, creating pins or creating galleries within shortlists.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Stitchapp will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree