Stagent makes it easy to generate and send contracts and invoices. Before this update both contracts and invoices were not stored separately which could result in changed contracts or invoices, even after they were sent, signed or paid. Not anymore! Contracts and invoices are now stored separately after sending.
Did something change after sending an invoice? We've got you covered. Stagent will now automatically detect changes to your finances and advice you to either generate a credit note or an additional invoice. Piece of cake. 🍰
Custom invoice line items
You can now add custom line items to your invoice while generating. This is especially useful when it's not an expense, but rather an extra service or product you want to invoice your client.
Custom contract/invoice numbers
On top of that, both contracts and invoices now offer a way to customize the name. You can use multiple variables to customize the names to your liking.
- New emails added to include credit notes
- Sell as show now contains a tax input
- Invoices now display the event name
- Contacts are now editable from within the event
- You can now create new contacts when sending invoices or contracts
- The booking request email from the widget contains more information
- The team invitation badge was misplaced, we fixed it
- The booking request widget time dropdown now ranges from 07:00 to 06:00 which makes it easier to select the correct time
- The requirements content sometimes didn't render spaces, fixed
- Minor UI improvements