- Fix Chromecast/AirPlay not working with the 1.2.0 release.
- [Windows] Fix web links not working with the 1.2.0 release.
- [AirPlay] Support for tvOS 11.
- [AirPlay] Fix bug where the AirPlay 4-digits passcode couldn't be entered with some keyboards.
- [Subtitles] Find more matching subtitles, especially for newly released content.
- [macOS] The app will now auto-update automatically without asking you to re-download the latest version from the website.
- [macOS] Fix critical bug on OS X 10.11 and lower (some torrents and all acestreams were not playing).
- [Chromecast] Detect device disconnect.
- [Chromecast] Improve VIZIO and Sony BRAVIA 4K TVs discovery.
- [AceStream] Fix dependencies download regression introduced in the 1.1.2 version (sorry about that).
- [AceStream] More bugfixes.
- [AceStream] Handle and display acestream errors.
- [AceStream] Show title and buffering states.
- [AceStream] Critical bugfixes and performance improvements.
- [AirPlay] Greatly improve quality and performance on Apple TV 4th gen.
- [AirPlay] Fix bug when switching subtitles while AirPlay'ing.
- [AirPlay] Fix bug on Apple TV 4th gen. when seeking.
- [AceStream/AirPlay] Fix a critical bug where it would either never start AirPlay'ing or would stop randomly.
- [AceStream/AirPlay] Greatly improve quality and performance.
- [AceStream] Automatically clear the AceStream disk cache when closing the app.
- Ace Stream (acestream://) and SopCast (sop://) support is here! Please talk to us if you encounter any issue.
- [AirPlay] Minor bugfixes for tvOS 10.2+
- [AirPlay] Support for tvOS 10.2 :)
- [Touch Bar] Replace ESC button with a nice Exit fullscreen button when app is playing a video in fullscreen.
- Fix critical bug where selecting "Off" in the subtitles menu would not work.
- Fix bug where player chrome would not automatically hide on inactivity (after opening a menu while another one was already opened).
- Window controls (minimize, maximize, close) are now included on top of the video for a less intrusive feel. They now also automatically hide on inactivity.
- Traffic lights (close, minimize, fullscreen) now automatically hide on inactivity.
- Ability to try multiple subtitles for a language (in case the default one is not synced).
- Enable hardware-accelerated playback for even more codecs.
- Seekbar now shows a buffer bar for web videos.
- New keyboard shortcut: toggle Fullscreen with ⌘+F (like QuickTime Player).
- New keyboard shortcut: toggle Fullscreen with Alt+Enter (like Windows Media Player).
- Fix file association bug (Soda Player listed multiple times in the Open with menu and missing file icon after an auto-update).
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Soda Player will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree