Emergency Unblinding - a new feature that allows specified study personnel to break the blind of an enrollment incase of emergencies. Available for studies using the randomization module.
- Requires a reason and input of password.
- The action is audit logged.
- Requires a site level permission.
- Added new Study Notification to alert specific emails or external systems in case of an emergency unblinding taking place.
Change enrollment status functionality (System admins only).
Change data event status functionality (System admins only).
New API resources: 'Create form answers' and 'Update form answers'
- Data can now be delivered directly to forms in data events via the API. Please visit our API documentation for more information.
- The 'fill out' user is set to "API User" using these resources.
Study Notifications using the 'Webhook' recipient can now select additional attributes to include in the 'webhook'.
- The available attributes are: 'subject id', 'enrollment id', 'user email', 'site id', 'randomization id', and 'study id'.
- The selection available depends on the chosen trigger.