Sizzy 0.26 is here 😍
Toggle Metal and Hardware Acceleration
We added two new toggles that might help with performance:
- Use Metal instead of OpenGL for rasterization
- Disable Hardware Acceleration
You can find them in Settings -> Performance. Try to play with them and see which configuration works best for you.
You can now right-click any device and click "View Source" to inspect the source of the page.
Add Angular State Inspector extension
We added a new extension for inspecting Angular apps, and we fixed the installation of extensions (when the dev tools are not docked)
Other fixes and improvements
- Fix: Some pages get cut off
- Fix: Incorrect dimensions in Resizable mode
- Fix: Sync scroll issue
- FIx: Cannot access HTTPS site with invalid certificate (i.e when using invalid HTTPS certificate with create-react-app)
- Improvement: The shortcut for toggling the dev tools is now
Cmd + Alt + Ior
Ctrl + Shift + I. You can find the full list of shortcuts in Settings -> Shortcuts.
- Fix: DevTools can disappear and universal inspect doesn't work until the app is restarted. This always happens after an update.
- Fix: App crashes on Windows Insider Build
- Remember scroll position after reload
- Fix: Opening settings in zen mode causes the focus mode tabs to jump to the header
- Fix: Scrollbars of some devices do not look good
- Fix: CORS toggle doesn't work
- Fix: Emulations sometimes don't work when laptop wakes from sleep and the app has to be reloaded
- Fix: The dev tools extensions don't work
- Fix: Scroll to selector does not work properly