This is our biggest release ever… Are you ready for it? 😎
THE DEVTOOLS CAN BE DOCKED. FINALLY! 🎉🥳🔥😍😱🤩
Settings -> General and enable
Docked DevTools 🎉🎉🎉
If it doesn't work immediately just restart Sizzy. This should also fix all the disconnect issues that were randomly occurring when using the DevTools before.
- You can easily select which device is being inspected
- You can automatically open the DevTools and navigate to any element in any devices by using the Universal Inspector
- You can right-click -> Inspect Element in any device
- You can toggle the DevTools by pressing
- Docked DevTools should work in any mode
You can read more about the Docked Devtools in our Help Center article.
⚠️ This is still an experimental feature so please let us know if you find any issues. We are aware that the DevTools extensions are not working and we're working on a fix. Also, while the DevTools are docked you cannot use the awesome Sizzy Console, but we have a solution for that and we can't wait to show it to you :)
X icon for closing the tabs in the reference browser
Opening the menu just to close a tab is annoying, so we added an
X button for every tab in. Please let us know if you have more ideas for the reference browser.
- The color scheme gets reset when the DevTools for that device are loaded/refreshed
If you cannot update to this version please use the download link that was sent to you in the initial email and download the version manually. If you can't find the download link click here to download the app.
If you have any issue don't hesitate to contact us directly and we'll fix it as soon as possible.
If you want to suggest a new feature or vote on existing features for the next update you can do that in the public roadmap.