Sizzy 0.15 is here! Let's dig in 😍
Add support for opening HTML files
We have added support for opening and viewing a local static HTML file. You can do it by clicking File → Open HTML in the main menu.
Toggle CORS in Sizzy
Now it is possible to enable and disable CORS within Sizzy Settings.
You can test if it’s working properly by going to https://webbrowsertools.com/test-cors/
If CORS is enabled, when clicking on the buttons the results would appear as green. However, if CORS is disabled, the results should be red.
- When Webpack sends a signal to Sizzy to clear the console, it crashes (Fixes issues with local development of CRA, Next.js apps, etc.)
- Navigate to element should have an indicator if the user is writing an element that doesn't exist
- We shouldn't have two popup plugins open at the same time
- Fix Console crash when logging a Map
- The Console doesn't completely close (there are few px left)
- When the size of the console is small, when we click on the search box, the console messages are changing their position in a weird way
- Use a proper dark theme for all the dialogs
If you cannot update to this version please use the download link that was sent to you in the initial email and download the version manually. If you can't find the download link click here to download the app.
If you have any issue don't hesitate to contact us directly and we'll fix it as soon as possible.
If you want to suggest a new feature or vote on existing features for the next update you can do that in the public roadmap.