This release is also focused on bug fixes and improvements so there are not a lot of shiny things to play with. However, we have added a few features as well, so let's see what we have:
Navigation Sync is now a visible plugin in the toolbar
This allows you to easily disable/enable the navigation sync from the toolbar and also switch between Navigation Mode v1 and v2.
Absolute Scroll Sync
We added a toggle for switching between normal scroll syncing, and absolute scroll syncing. Absolute Scroll Sync is useful if you're using the Page Navigator or Scroll To Element plugins to navigate all devices to a certain section, and then you want to scroll in a device, and the rest of the devices to scroll with the same amount.
Previously, this wasn't possible because after the first scroll all the devices would jump to a different position, based on the scroll percentage. You can try and switch between the two modes and see the difference.
Partially Reset Config
Now when resetting the config through the Main Menu -> Settings -> Reset Config, you can choose which things to reset instead of resetting the entire config. This way you can preserve your presets, custom devices, etc.
Disable smooth scrolling for Page Navigator and Scroll To Selector plugins
Now in Settings -> Plugins you can disable smooth scrolling for these two plugins, which makes navigation instant.
- Improve the responsiveness of the cancel button when cancelling all screenshots at once.
- Replace iPhone XR with iPhone 11 (same resolution and dimensions)
- Replace iPhone XS with iPhone 11 Pro (same resolution and dimensions)
- Fix sync scrolling for pages where body is scrollable instead of document
- Show all the possible options in the device menu when in Zen mode
- Now you can use the "screen resolution" variable in the screenshot name
- Popups are properly tethered to their respective icons
- Add Photo Studio keyboard shortcut:
🐞 Bug Fixes
- On Windows, the buttons of Sizzy activation window are partially hidden.
- When making a screenshot with frame the layout of the browser UI gets messed up
- It's not possible to cancel a full-page screenshot of one device
- Cloning of devices with browser UI doesn't work properly
If you cannot update to this version please use the download link that was sent to you in the initial email and download the version manually. If you can't find the download link click here to download the app.
If you have any issue don't hesitate to contact us directly and we'll fix it as soon as possible.
If you want to suggest a new feature or vote on existing features for the next update you can do that in the public roadmap.