We've released a new feature to make replacing the booklet in your microsite much easier. This has been a frequently requested features. It will allow you to do the following:
- Replace the current booklet with a new booklet.
- Keep all the customization you did on the microsite in the DESIGN tab.
- Keep the Weblink and embed code working on all locations.
- Keep the historical analytics and stats captured on this microsite and continue to build on them.
This is very useful if you:
- Have a weekly flyer that you want to update on a regular basis but keep the weblink address unchanged.
- Update a presentation or slide deck that keeps the same weblink and all of the microsite design features.
- Work on your booklet in Google Slides or Google Docs and use the Add On to update the microsite version of your slides or docs.
- Update a directory with new content while keep the weblink the same.
There are two ways to replace the simplebooklet in your microsite.
- From your dashboard, tap the replace button of the microsite you want to replace. You will be asked to upload a new file which will be converted and placed in your microsite.
- From Google Slides or Google Docs in your ADD ON menu, you can use the make a microsite to replace the slides or doc in a microsite you already created with the same document.
So, now instead of having to upload the same file and make a brand new microsite and configure it all again, you can just replace the booklet in the microsite you already have.
This should make it much easier to manage your various microsites on simplebooklet.