You can now choose to store your website and database backups on our European SimpleStorage datacenter to comply with your business requirements. This way your data stays home. Next stop, 🎰.
🇪🇺 SimpleStorage EU Support
🛰 Import DigitalOcean Servers
It's done! Import up to 100 DigitalOcean Droplets to SimpleBackups at a time to create DigitalOcean server backups.
💾 Filebase Storage Support
Filebase Storage is now fully supported as a storage provider for your backups.
Bring your Filebase bucket and Filebase credential then dive in.
Backblaze Storage Support
💾 Backblaze Storage Support
It had been requested, and we've delivered!
We're now fully supporting Backblaze B2 Storage!
We've created a tutorial on how to get started with MySQL backup and store in on Backblaze.
Release Note 8
- You can now copy & paste restore commands right from your backup log
- Incremental file backup is now available (on request)
- You can now request certain flags to be added to your database dump commands (on request)
- If you are dumping your MongoDB backups from a replica, you don't have to do anything additional to allow dumps from replica, SimpleBackups handles it all
Release Note 7
We're constantly working to improve your SimpleBackups experience, here's a summary of what has changed…
- General UX improvements
- Archive logs + ability to view archived logs
- Application & backup performance boost
- New Mysql, MongoDb and Postgres backup article
- Reduce the number of emails sent to users
😎 Smart Backup Retries
SimpleBackups will automatically retry running your failed scheduled backups whenever possible to avoid missing backup runs resulting from temporary issues.
Some of the situations where we will retry taking your backups:
- Too many connections error
- Can't connect to MySQL server
- Connection to your server timed out
- MySQL query execution was interrupted
- Lost connection to MySQL server during query
👓 Backup Advice
We will let you know if your backup schedule needs adjustment and if there is a possibility of having overlapping backup runs ⚡️
You can now see some useful stats when you view your backups like:
- The upcoming scheduled runs
- The average time it takes to complete each backup
- The total time spent for a currently running backup
- A heads up when a currently running backup is taking more than usual
- Advice about what your backups schedule should be if it is not correctly set
👔 Refined Dashboard
We have refined the backups dashboard to give it a cleaner and a more organized look.
Check it out!