You can add up to 10 columns in the CSV file to craft a personalized email. Only one column “email” is mandatory to send the campaign. This column is not case-sensitive so that it will accept word “email” written in both upper & lower case letters.
- SalesHandy supports three separators- comma, semicolon, tab in the CSV file.
- See the preview of recipients’ details after selecting a CSV file.
- SalesHandy supports UTF-8 character encoding so that you write a message in any language you want to send.
- Auto Error Handlings:
- If recipient list exceeds the limit of 200, it will be removed automatically after 200th row from the CSV file.
- If your CSV contains invalid rows & columns, it will be removed automatically from the CSV file.