Big news today, we're starting a public changelog so you're always
up to date with all the updates, improvements and fixes that are
made on REX Reservations.
Even though we work on REX all the time, sometimes
it may seem that not much is happening. This changelog is here to
improve that very important part of the communication between you and us.
So without further ado, here are the most recent updates.
Fixes & Improvements
- Venues can now add a custom service charge to reservations
- Managers can create reservations from the admin dashboard
- Moved payment settings under Venue Settings so that one venue can be live while another is in sandbox or test mode
- Added a warning banner for venues in sandbox payments mode
- Updated Tripleseat integration to sync Event Inquiries to Leads
- Fixed an issue with the Triplseat integration when guests made a second reservation the sync failed. We now store the guest's Tripleseat ID and query it each time a reservation is made
- Ability to drop daily reports via SFTP
- Sezzle integration: Venues can offer 'Buy now, pay later' to guests
- Added local and UTC timestamp to reservation detail view
We are focused on two key updates in Q4. We are planning to update the admin dashboard interface and add private party packages. Stay tuned for updates.