- Display the latest abandoned Cart Info and details popup in Customer profile view
- BigCommerce - sync now includes retrieving a list of subscribers from store and adding them to the CRM with the appropriate tags and marketing preference.
- Replace current "Whats new" block on guest screens ( login/signup .. etc ) to show the release notes from our system
- Ability to setup SPF (under settings) for better email deliverability
- Fix a scenario for adding a tag in bulk action
- Fix segment contact sync to Contact Contact for further results
- eCommerce - All 6 store analytics screens, implement currency format for dollar spent eg. 388430.59 should be 388,430.59
- eCommerce - Add "Show more" after 5th line of Order details in the order tab.
- Import and Export automations
- New view for the line items in the order details screen with SKU, regular & discounted price, plus shipping tracking URL
- Shopify - Bidirectional Tags update ( Remove tag when remove from store, And optionally override store tags using CRM value )
- BigCommerce - glad to share that guest customers with abandon carts are now added as contacts to Revamp CRM. Guest customers were added as contacts when they only place an order.
- Shopify: add shipment tracking links in order details popup, next to each order item.
- Automation option to remove assigned user, we have added the ability to assign to a contact to none, as part of an automation step.
- Add title, email and phone in the organization contacts' tab
- We're excited to announce the full support for German language (web & mobile apps), as well as the launch of the German public website.
- Harvest Integration API upgrade to V2
- Updated WooCommerce Plugin to include saving coupons & cancel reasons
- Deals TimeLine view, a much faster "view contact" in a deal card
- Update our follow-up Emails for trial customers
- Remove 'Do not want to receive any more emails ?' from smart-inbox emails
- BigCommerce - Upgrade to use the new Customers API V3 to use less time for loading customers
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Revamp CRM will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree