- New free eCommerce basic plan is available
- Fixed: nav links for a case for 1) Import in "Add" button group on contact screen 2) List image src in list page
- Fixed: Larger Newsletters (>100K) blocked
- Fixed: Frequency of Some maintenance jobs (e.g. checks on dups, sync to own account) due to missing dependency
- WooCommerce Order Line details to show variant name not just product name
- Update: iOS App push notification certificate update
- Owner can specify which users can delete or export customers.
- Adding a new user level, that allows current user role to see all customers information e.g. customer service role, also renaming existing user role to restricted user.
- Fixed: a corner case of getting a notification "You received a new email from Customer" although there is no response from customer.
- Fixed: Sending email from profile page, without changing the "To" did show "Please provide an email"
- Fixed: Popup edit contact : input data then click cancel open again data still appear.
- Fixed: an issue while removing a customer from a List, on customer profile page.
- New: Onboarding - WooCommerce Store owners, the buttons should show a hint on click saying "Link will open in a new tab"
- CRM application placeholder: replacing Customers, Tasks, Deals, Newsletters and automations placeholders and better video pop-up
- Fixed: a case where "Within" operator showed as "equal" in edits.
- BigCommerce eCommerce plan : add hint in total sales, explain that this value includes cancel ,tax ,shipping ,,Etc.. in store analytics
- Fixed: a case in advanced search, where results show for the account owner but does not for a user.
- Fixed: a case in Persons CSV import.
- Fixed: a case where sales funnel does not show deals at end of a quarter
- Fixed: Deleting a Task does not update contact NextDueTask to null if no other tasks existed.
- Fixed: Store analytics - Percentage beside categories and others sometimes exceed 100%.
- Fixed: a case where LinkedIn Login is not working
- Add tracking link to products line for bigcommerce and woocommerce orders
- Add Quick Edit from within the Contacts view
- Show iOS App button (in addition to the Android) when a user is viewing the CRM web app from mobile