- New & Enriched Email Designer, moving away from rich editor to block-based email editor for automations, campaigns and email templates
- Shopify API - update To use the new paging for supported Endpoints
- Fix: Signup > Do you want to connect eCommerce store? > Yes & No are now clickable on mobile devices
- Fix: Issue when trying to convert customer to organization
- Shopify: SameSite Cookie change - Test and Apply changes needed to Revamp CRM Shopify App
- Segment and list screen: Whole card is now clickable.
- Fix: Search by State name not working when the name has space in it
- New: Contact filters - Added "unassigned" option for Assignee filter and the "not equal" operator
- Improved Sales Dashboard: collected customer feedback round 1
- New Filters in deals screen, added to advanced filter pop under "has recent tasks" to be a yes/no option AND currency filter dropdown
- Fix: automation based on segments did not run correctly, now resolved.
- Segments - Add filter for "Contact Source" in quick segment
- New "Contact Stage" Filter to accept "in" and "not in" filters
- Marketing Dashboard - Leads tab
- Sales Dashboard - Activities tab
- Sales Dashboard - Sales tab
- Sales Dashboard - Pipelines tab
- Menu changes to include all the new dashboards
- When a task is marked as complete, done on date is stored
- Marketing Dashboard - showing Campaigns & automated Campaign summaries.
- New Menu that shows all Marketing options
- Settings > Contact Stage screen modification to show both meaning and label for each stage.
- A new contact stage is now added for inactive customers.
- Move attachment storage to Amazon S3 and increase max file size to 5MB, for contacts, organizations and deals.
- Sales CRM for teams - Adding teams and team manager role.
- New free eCommerce basic plan is available
- Fixed: nav links for a case for 1) Import in "Add" button group on contact screen 2) List image src in list page
- Fixed: Larger Newsletters (>100K) blocked
- Fixed: Frequency of Some maintenance jobs (e.g. checks on dups, sync to own account) due to missing dependency