- Marketing Dashboard - Leads tab
- Sales Dashboard - Activities tab
- Sales Dashboard - Sales tab
- Sales Dashboard - Pipelines tab
- Menu changes to include all the new dashboards
- When a task is marked as complete, done on date is stored
- Marketing Dashboard - showing Campaigns & automated Campaign summaries.
- New Menu that shows all Marketing options
- Settings > Contact Stage screen modification to show both meaning and label for each stage.
- A new contact stage is now added for inactive customers.
- Move attachment storage to Amazon S3 and increase max file size to 5MB, for contacts, organizations and deals.
- Sales CRM for teams - Adding teams and team manager role.
- New free eCommerce basic plan is available
- Fixed: nav links for a case for 1) Import in "Add" button group on contact screen 2) List image src in list page
- Fixed: Larger Newsletters (>100K) blocked
- Fixed: Frequency of Some maintenance jobs (e.g. checks on dups, sync to own account) due to missing dependency
- WooCommerce Order Line details to show variant name not just product name
- Update: iOS App push notification certificate update
- Owner can specify which users can delete or export customers.
- Adding a new user level, that allows current user role to see all customers information e.g. customer service role, also renaming existing user role to restricted user.
- Fixed: a corner case of getting a notification "You received a new email from Customer" although there is no response from customer.
- Fixed: Sending email from profile page, without changing the "To" did show "Please provide an email"
- Fixed: Popup edit contact : input data then click cancel open again data still appear.
- Fixed: an issue while removing a customer from a List, on customer profile page.
- New: Onboarding - WooCommerce Store owners, the buttons should show a hint on click saying "Link will open in a new tab"
- CRM application placeholder: replacing Customers, Tasks, Deals, Newsletters and automations placeholders and better video pop-up
- Fixed: a case where "Within" operator showed as "equal" in edits.