Today we're giving teams more control over tags:
To take advantage of this update head to Settings > Tags where you can:
- Create – new tags quickly without applying to them to a conversation first.
- Edit – edit existing tag names and colors (including setting no color at all).
- Sidebar visibility – choose to hide or show a tag folder in the sidebar. Great for hiding tag folders you're no longer using.
- Menu visibility – choose to hide or show tags in menus. Great for hiding tags that are automatically applied to conversations and used for reporting only.
We're also changing a few defaults today too:
- New tags will no longer be assigned a color by default. Instead, you can choose to set a color to give tags even more meaning (and make them easier to spot in lists).
- New tags will be visible in the folder sidebar as well as in menus by default.