Today we're rolling out a number of small fixes and improvements. Who says great things don't come in tiny releases?
- Back by popular demand you can now close conversations with the
Ehotkey (in addition to
C). Sometimes convention must prevail. 🙏
- We fixed a bug that would only ever allow you to insert smile emojis in notes. Go forth and express yourself fully now.
- Tweets sent back to back from Respond (Tweetstorms™) now thread or chain properly on Twitter (each Tweet sent is now in reply to the previous Tweet sent).
- We've fixed a small bug that prevented the
tabhotkey from un-focusing the composer. You can once again use
enter/returnhotkeys to focus and un-focus the composer.
- We've fixed a small bug that caused the character counter not to update correct after changing your signature.
- Really long thread items now force a line break instead of running off the screen.