Performance and Authorisation Issues

I wanted to let you know that we're across the performance problems of late. During an upgrade, I'd inadvertently messed up the connection to the cache, stopping any caching from happening. I've deployed a fix, and confirmed it's working, and performance seems to have stabled out.

Also, I was working on the authorisation system, and introduced a bug. I've deployed a fix, but have a plan to simplify and rework the authorisation system.

For those of you using RemoteRetro, 🙏🏻 and if you have any feedback, suggestions or complaints, I'm all 👂🏻. Please email me at mark@remoteretro.io