Alfred wanted to use Receiptcamera for handling Batmans expenses, but was worried that Receiptcamera would clog Batmans inbox. Knowing this, we at Receiptcamera worked hard during the summer to help Alfred. And now Alfred can use Receiptcamera on behalf of Batman without Batman even knowing about it.
And the good news is that this isn't just for Alfred: This is for all the superheroes who do expenses on behalf of other people! Here's how to use this new feature:
- When adding Batman to receiptcamera, use your own email address, but add Batmans name before your email address, and combine his name and your email by using a "+" sign. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com).
- Now you start adding expenses on behalf of Batman through your account, or you can log in directly into his account.
- Batman won't get any emails from us, but we will of course send them all to you.
Other remarkable changes
- You can now add negative receipts to Receiptcamera (returns and so on).
- Receipts can now be copied to yourself or other users from the upper right corner of the receipt form. But please note that we do not copy the actual image, as that would be illegal.
- Approvers who by accident disapproved a transaction can now send the transaction back to approval.
Smaller changes made to improve the life of our accountants
- We increased image quality of the images we generate for emails forwarded to us, so that the price is easier to spot.
- We made the PDF that we send to accounting a lot clearer & added cost centers to the transactions.
Pest control report (Bug fixes)
- Finnish reference numbers are now properly generated for the e-invoice clients.
- The sorting of transactions in the export views is now working properly again.
- All images are now shown (even to users with small screens) in the export view.