April bug fixes

  • We accidentally removed the intro card for unconnected Facebook Ads accounts during the process of adding custom conversions. This will allow you to connect your account from the Facebook Ads tool again.
  • The goals section in SEO Metrics erroneously included Ecommerce as a goal. Google split this out from the rest of Google Analytics goals a while ago, so we removed it here as well.
  • Sub-users received an error when attempting to access the settings page for Site Auditor Studio. Those users can access this data again.
  • We've increased the timeout limit with Site Auditor crawls, giving a little more wiggle room for websites that have limited or strained bandwidth.
  • Users with access to Site Auditor Studio could sometimes accidentally create duplicate site records, which would make our system believe that they had crossed their Campaign limit. We'll prevent duplicates from being created in the future.
  • If you set a report as a template, and let that template be accessible on all of your Campaigns, all of your users could see those templates—even users without access to the reports that they came from. We've restricted this so that templates obey permission restrictions.
  • The search volume columns in Search Analytics weren't sorting properly. That has been fixed.
  • When using a Dimension Key in Google Analytics reporting, re-editing a graph widget would cause the settings to return to default, breaking the widget. We'll update these chart options correctly when Dimension Keys are in use.
  • Facebook Ads was updated to version 2.11. No major changes here—just keeping on top of the latest version of the tool from Facebook.
  • Display Ads from Google AdWords were showing as filenames and dimensions, rather than as images. We've restored the display advertisements as you would come across them in searches.
  • When you cancel your Raven account, that account is immediately deactivated. We made this more clear on the cancelation page (and the confirmation window).