October was largely dominated by updates to AdWords, Bing Ads, and total overhaul of our platform's design, but we found some extra bugs to squash as well:
- In order to avoid a service interruption, we updated our Bing Ads API from v9 to v11. This was a parity update, so no features were introduced, but it was necessary to keep Bing Ads running.
- Clicking too quickly during our Onboarding step upon creating your account resulted in an error, preventing the process from moving forward.
- There are a few Facebook Ads custom metrics that require particular data levels to display data. We've improved the logic in the Custom widget so that these metrics will be hidden unless the appropriate level is set.
- Video data wasn't displaying in Facebook Ads. That data has been fully restored in our platform.
- Big requests for Facebook Ads data were timing out, so we've adjusted our time out window for this data source.
- We weren't displaying a horizontal scroll bar in the new design, which made viewing data from tools like Link Manager challenging. That scroll bar has been added back in.
- We updated Google AdWords to the latest version. Similar to the Bing Ads update, this was for feature parity, rather than for new features and improvements.