- Switched back to list view for products.
Take me to the product's dashboard now
Revamped Products dashboard
Additional stats for 'Holiday Season Trend' insight
- Our first insight - 'Holiday Season Trend' was out last week.
- We have updated the same and added more useful information to it.
Added Insights Dashboard
- Explore your first insight - Holiday Season Trend
- Navigate to Insights dashboard from the navbar
Click on customer name to copy email from 'Recent Activities'
- You can now copy email addresses of your customers from Recent Activities under 'Home dashboard' by clicking on their name.
Improved charts on Subscriptions dashboard
- Better charts for subscription widgets.
- FIXED: Tooltip not showing for some data points.
- NEW: Added y-axis labels
Treat 'Pending Settlement' as completed for Braintree
- Option to mark Pending Settlement transactions as completed for Braintree.
- Go to Settings -> Data sources -> Click on a Braintree account that you already linked to Putler.
- Select Set as completed from Pending Settlement to mark the transaction as completed.
- By default, it's marked as pending.
Include or exclude Personal payments for PayPal in sales.
- Option to include/exclude Personal payments / Settlement Withdrawal for PayPal in sales.
- Go to Settings -> Data sources -> Click on a PayPal account that you already linked to Putler.
- Select Exclude from sales from Personal payments / Settlement Withdrawal to exclude these payments in Sales KPI's or Sales list.
- By default, it's always included in sales.
Click on tag to search
- Click on a tag to search in the current dashboard
- You can now tag a particular sale, transaction, customer, or product.
- To search for a particular tag, prepend '#' to the tag-name.
- Eg: #favourites
- NOTE: To search for previously added notes, prepend '~'
Reference Transaction ID in sale and transaction details
- If a transaction has an associated child or parent transaction, the Reference Transaction ID field will show the associated transaction ID.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Putler will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree