Merchant Account ID in Sales and Transactions details for Braintree.
'Merchant Account ID' in Sales and Transactions details for Braintree.
New Insight: Performance comparison
- Your most important business metrics on one page. Spot seasonal trends, review team performance and keep pulse of your overall business.
- Go to Insights dashboard, and select Performance Comparison from the dropdown on top left.
Can now set decimal values in 'Current Conversion %' and 'Target Conversion %' under 10X Formula in Time Machine dashboard
- FIXED: Unable to set decimal values in Current Conversion % and Target Conversion % under 10X Formula in Time Machine dashboard
Revamped Products dashboard
- Switched back to list view for products.
Take me to the product's dashboard now
Additional stats for 'Holiday Season Trend' insight
- Our first insight - 'Holiday Season Trend' was out last week.
- We have updated the same and added more useful information to it.
Added Insights Dashboard
- Explore your first insight - Holiday Season Trend
- Navigate to Insights dashboard from the navbar
Improved charts on Subscriptions dashboard
- Better charts for subscription widgets.
- FIXED: Tooltip not showing for some data points.
- NEW: Added y-axis labels
Click on customer name to copy email from 'Recent Activities'
- You can now copy email addresses of your customers from Recent Activities under 'Home dashboard' by clicking on their name.
Treat 'Pending Settlement' as completed for Braintree
- Option to mark Pending Settlement transactions as completed for Braintree.
- Go to Settings -> Data sources -> Click on a Braintree account that you already linked to Putler.
- Select Set as completed from Pending Settlement to mark the transaction as completed.
- By default, it's marked as pending.
Include or exclude Personal payments for PayPal in sales.
- Option to include/exclude Personal payments / Settlement Withdrawal for PayPal in sales.
- Go to Settings -> Data sources -> Click on a PayPal account that you already linked to Putler.
- Select Exclude from sales from Personal payments / Settlement Withdrawal to exclude these payments in Sales KPI's or Sales list.
- By default, it's always included in sales.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Putler will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree