- Click on a tag to search in the current dashboard
Click on tag to search
- You can now tag a particular sale, transaction, customer, or product.
- To search for a particular tag, prepend '#' to the tag-name.
- Eg: #favourites
- NOTE: To search for previously added notes, prepend '~'
Reference Transaction ID in sale and transaction details
- If a transaction has an associated child or parent transaction, the Reference Transaction ID field will show the associated transaction ID.
Subscription KPIs in Subscriptions dashboard
- We have moved the subscription KPIs from Home dashboard to Subscription dashboard.
Copy email address from Sales and Transactions dashboard
- Under sale/transaction details block, you will find a new copy icon - it's to the right of the email address. Click on the icon to copy the email address.
- BTW, clicking on the envelope icon to the left of the email address opens up the email client (to send email to your client).
New desktop app for Windows
- Putler app for Windows.
- Download it from here: https://www.putler.com/download/#windowsinstall
Smart dates menu dropdown wont disappear
- Selecting an option from the pre-defined date groups(smart dates), won't close the dropdown.
3 months comparison widget is now live
- Refer to the left vertical section on the home dashboard.
- Please connect your Google Analytics account with Putler to see visitors and conversion data.
Get new Putler Academy content every day
- Get a new tip, quote, and other growth hacks everyday.
Recent transactions improvments
- Show tooltip for date and email.
- More information about the products. Eg: $2.49 paid by Roy Richards for "Fitness Series and 2 others"
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Putler will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree