We've added some new options that allow you to override the default rules that prevent offers from being presented to subscribers that have accepted an offer in the past.
We've also added some new segment properties that when combined with the new offer options can create some extremely flexible targeting scenarios for your cancellation flow. Here are a couple of examples of things that are now possible:
- Present a new offer to subscribers that accepted an offer more than
<number of days>ago
- Offer a deeper discount to subscribers that already have an active coupon applied to their subscription
The new segment properties are:
- Active coupon ID — The billing platform ID of the coupon applied to the subscription
- Active offer ID — The ID of the offer last accepted by the subscriber
- Active coupon ID — The billing platform ID of the coupon applied to the subscriber (Stripe only)
- Days since saved — The number of days since the subscriber was saved
- Name — The name of the subscription's product (Stripe and Chargify only)
Check out the documentation for creating at segment at https://prosperstack.com/docs/creating-a-segment/ and learn more about offer override rules and advanced targeting scenarios at https://prosperstack.com/docs/advanced-scenarios/.