Some of the best things come in small packages - we're excited to tell you about a bunch of improvements we've shipped in the last couple of weeks to make life in Progression a little easier.
- Removing a skill or a requirement from your framework the page used to refresh the whole page which was lets face it incredibly annoying - that's now fixed. From now on remove skills without losing your place on the framework page 🥳.
- Edit a skill and all it's levels directly from the framework page now.
- We promised your "Disciplines" wouldn't scroll out of a view - but a caching bug got in the way. That's fixed - so the context of role titles will remain as you scroll to the bottom of your framework.
- Time Zones - We want to make sure we're dropping in your inbox at the right time of day. We've automatically set your Time Zone but you can update it in account settings.
- Notification preferences - As we look to make our content more personalised we want to make sure you're in full control, you can now opt in and out of our content in your notification settings.
- A link to tell us what's missing from our skill and framework libraries.
- Fixed a long standing bug making the rich text editor difficult to use in a check-in summary section.
- We've brought consistency to the order of skills within a role. Choose the order on the framework page and that'll change within a position.
- You can now use hyperlinks, bold and italics within your Wins.