This update fixes all known issues related to the 1.2 release.
- Fixed an installation bug
- Fixed a JS error on the total recalculation [NOTE] 1.3.1 will have VUE JS conversion finished.
- Fixed language string that broke the JS on cart items
- Fixed a bug on add to cart where the cart class call was not correct.
- Fixed a bug where all the cart would be emptied if the trash icon was clicked.
- Fixed a bug that cleared the cart when a new registration took place
- Fixed lots of errors in the new cart system
- Fixed and added lots of layout options for the cart summary and discount elements
- Fixed all (I hope) remaining issues with the integer system
- Fixed bugs on Mollie Payment gateway
- Fixed bugs on address settings on clean install - now uses "get" default
- Fixed checks to shipping plugin to 'catch' default shipping
- Fixed issues with ALTER TABLE on non-MariaDB databases - moved creation to install script
- Fixed issues with discounted prices in frontend AJAX call.
- Fixed the Brick/Money rounding bug on the shipping and zone shipping
- Fixed validation on the shipping and zone shipping forms
- Billing name being mixed up with shipping name
- Translation strings
- Added new multiplier system to order layout
- Added "catch" for orders made on the old system
- Added a translated string for the "remove items" popup in cart
- New wide layout for Product Add form
- Weight calculations now take the total weight of the cart rather than item-by-item
- Improvements to payment plugin checks
- New cart item management to allow large numbers of items in the cart with much better efficiency