Ability to assign an "Owner" to a customer and change this. Allow your contractors to now login and create their own orders!
Assign Users to Customers
S&S Activewear Account-Based Pricing
To allow for even better quoting, you can now utilize your account-specific pricing on S&S Activewear.
Available on Premium, you can get started by heading to My Account > Product Catalogs
Additional User Permissions
We have created additional user permissions to utilize:
- View their own messages
- Hide all messages
- View only tasks assigned to them
- Hide all tasks
- Hide inquiries
Multiple Approvals & Automation
We couldn't be more thrilled to announce multiple-approvals in Printavo! You can now handle quote and artwork approvals separately.
On top of this, under My Account > Automation, you have the ability to automate requesting approval and what to do after approval has been completed!
Here are some great examples of how to use our brand new Automation:
- Automatically request Quote Approval when the QUOTE status is selected
- Automatically change the status when Quote or Artwork Approval has been completed
- Automatically request Artwork Approval when a certain status is selected
- Automatically request 50% downpayment when Artwork Approval has been completed
- Once an order has been paid in full, change the status
We wanted to make it easier to pull up invoices without having to type in invoice numbers and search for them when needed.
Once you scan a QR code/barcode, the invoice will be pulled up. If you're logged in, we will open the invoice for you to edit it quickly. If you're not logged in, it will open the Public Invoice View.
How It Works
- When viewing an invoice, click on More Actions > Box Label This will be a label, with a QR code, to print and stick on boxes
- Each work order also has a QR code Click on the QR Code icon at the top to scan barcodes quickly
Devices To Scan Barcodes
There are two ways you can scan barcodes with Printavo:
- Any smartphone/tablet with a camera - Click on the QR Code icon at the top to scan barcodes quickly
- Teemi QR Scanner - This works great when scanning barcodes quickly. You will need to open your browser and click "Command/Apple + L" to focus your cursor in the URL bar.
Label Details & Printers
- Default labels at 4" by 6"
- We suggest using a DYMO 4XL although Zebra 4" by 6" label printers will work great as well
How Shops Use Barcoding
Looking up invoices to:
- Change a status quickly
- Print off a shipping label
- Attach a picture of what the print looks like for re-orders
Ability To Unselect All Statuses
We've made it easier to filter statuses on the calendar. You can click "Select All" and "Deselect All" options under the "Filter" button on the calendar.
Your most commonly used tags will be auto-suggested to click on quickly without having to type them in.
Shareable Work Orders
You can now share the URL of Work Orders with non-Printavo users to allow for easier contracting.
This URL can be given to sub-contractors or staff members to know what's needed for an order without them having to login to Printavo.
Notification When Updating Order About Pending Payment Request
If a payment request is still outstanding for an order, you will be notified when saving changes for that order. This will allow you to create a new payment request with the correct amount.
Cmd/Alt + Click - On the calendar, open an order in a new tab
View all shortcuts: https://www.printavo.com/shortcuts
No published changelogs yet.
Surely Printavo will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree