- You can now resize the expression and result panels easily using the border between them
- Fix: Make auto-updater use a public endpoint, instead of a private one.
Note: This release includes some major changes to how user preferences are being stored. Therefore auto-updating might not work correctly and manual installation is recommended.
- Add "Experimental math parser" option*
- Store user preferences, units, and plugins in a separate file.
- Fix: @parsify/timezone plugin does not display correct time.
- Fix: Result panel background color does not get saved.
* Enabling this option might significantly speed up certain mathematical calculations. It is a part of a long-term mission to improve the performance of Parsify Desktop. More information coming soon.
- Fix: some operations not working correctly with
previousoperators, so that users can reference previous results. Example:
13+5 //=> 18 prev + 2 //=> 20
Note: Auto-updater endpoint has changed in this release, so while auto-updating might work, I highly recommend doing a manual installation instead to avoid issues.
- Fix: storage migration issues
- Display opened file path in the title bar
- Add "New File" option to the menu
- Add an option to change background color of the result panel
- Automatically open the recently edited file on startup
- Change text selection color
- Fix: date format not working when auto-updated
- Fix: colon symbol breaks comments and headers
- Add inline comments
- Add date format option
- Use scientific notation only on very big numbers
- Show a warning when a user tries to auto-update on Linux, but not from AppImage
- Replace silent auto-updates with notifications
- Fix: introduce storage migrations
- Fix: "always on top" option was always enabled when in settings
- Add always on top option to settings
- Highlight function arguments