We migrated from Gumroad to Stripe as our payment provider, therefore the license generation & validation is handled differently. Although licenses purchased via Gumroad will work completely fine, please make sure your firewall, ISP or government isn't blocking access to the
api.parsify.app domain. In case of any issues, please review the documentation.
- Updated license validation (see the message above).
- Your license key is now stored using your system's keychain.
- Fixed some style issues.
- Improved the visibility of external links within the app.
- Certain network requests are now cached.
- Added extended logging* functionality for better debugging.
- You may no longer need to restart the app when changing the privacy settings.
- You may see calculation slowdown when doing timezone operations. We are aware of this issue and currently looking for potential solutions.
- Various performance improvements.
- Redesigned the license manager screen.
- Updated internal dependencies.
*Logs are stored locally and are not sent anywhere over the internet.