🚀 New Features
You can now trigger Connect workflows when projects or tasks are created or updated in your users' Asana account, making it easy to sync data in real-time between your users' Asana and your app. Learn more in our docs.
- Added a new type of input to Connect Portal Workflow Settings for Jira that allows your users to select an issue field type.
- Added an “Additional Fields” JSON input to Jira that allows you to specify fields that aren’t represented in the UI as JSON.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where filtering on the
Nameproperty when getting customers in Xero consistently failed if the comparison value contained
- Fixed an issue where Salesforce and Zendesk
Record Updatedtriggers may not fire as expected.
- Fixed an issue in the Workflow Builder preventing large workflows from deploying successfully.