README is our custom bio feature that helps employees like you kickstart easy conversations with colleagues in neighboring departments, understand the requirements and expectations of different roles in your organization, and share working style with the humans in your company.
Is there a communication gap at work?
Regardless of the nature of your job, human interaction at work is often constrained to work hours. Here are a few reasons why:
- Departments and teams are result-driven.
- Most work environments don't encourage human interactions.
- Everyone is busy.
How does README Help?
README allows you to set the tone for productive acquaintanceship with a list of tips that provide your colleagues with all they need to know to work better with you. Here are some things you can do with README:
- Define your work duties. You can highlight all responsibilities associated with your role, including how your work contributes to the company’s objectives. You won’t have to remind anyone manually again.
- Create a bio that introduces you to colleagues. No one turns down a good story. Your bio is the canvas for illustrating any story you’re comfortable sharing.
- Highlight principles and value systems for improved workplace performance. You can inform colleagues, partners, and clients of your preferences for communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Boost partnership at work. README allows you to learn what other people in your company are up to.
- You can tweak the template to include business targets and self-development goals. The custom template helps team leads and managers collate weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
With README, we’re certain that your workplace interactions will move from formal to friendly, aiding productive performance all year long.
At Onboardly, our vision is to build a product that automates all HR & IT operations, helping recruiters, HRs, and company leaders focus on the more important work of keeping employees happy and working together to grow the organization.
We are constantly seeking new ways to improve the productivity of HRs and employees.
Interested in seeing how the README feature works? Simply log into your Onboardly dashboard and get started.
New to Onboardly? We’ve been waiting for you. Sign up today for premium access to an Onboardly account.