We are releasing the version 4.0 of the JS tracking module which comes with a lot of improvements and bug fixes.
⚠️ This is a breaking version, if you upgrade from a past installation make sure to read below to see how to properly update.
- the module is now 100% compatible with browser and hybrid environments
.appStarted()method has been removed and integrated into
.init(). On Electron, the module should now be used in 1 process only (you can use IPC to track a second process).
- anonymous users are automatically tracked
- user sessions now expire after 30 mins of inactivity
- on Electron, the module is now made to be used in 1 process only (renderer recommended)
- The device ID is now different between computer user sessions
- If you upgrade from an old integration, use the
useOldDeviceIdoption so you don't see duplicated in the dashboard
.screen()has been replaced by
.page()(but is still available as an alias)
autoUserIdoption has been removed
.checkUpdates()method has been removed
- events are throttle to 20/s maximum
- stop tracking device ram and arch
- others bug fixes and improvements