Avatar Customization

Users can now upload their avatar photo. By default, the application gets the user's avatar image from gravatar if they registered using their email or from Google if they signed up with Google.

Starting today, users can choose a picture on their computer or mobile phone and set that as their avatar image.

Registration Using Google

You can now use your Google account to register. In the near future, we will also be adding Facebook as a form of authentication.

Edit Link Description

We added the ability to edit the description on the links in your Biolink by clicking on the description itself. Prior to this update, the only way to update the description on a link was by going to the Spuds page.

Issue saving bio and username

An issue was reported that happened when a user was trying to save their username or profile description and one of them was empty. This issue was resolved and the fix was published.

myBioLink Release

The ability to create and manage your Biolink page has been released as of 8/25/2019. Existing and new users will have access to this feature. Now you don't have to be limited by a single link on your social media profiles.

Bio Link feature Update

The initial work on the bio link feature has been started. You can visit this link to see how a sample bio link page will look: http://mybiolink.com/devlife

In the next few days, the ability to manage which links will show on your profile will be available for all users.

Installed SSL Certificate

To improve security we have installed an SSL certificate. Now we are officially at https://pml.ink

New Spuds Page

A new page was created to allow users to manage their spuds. Prior to this the app had the ability to create new spuds (shortened links) and to view the a user’s top 10 spuds in the last 30 days. With the new feature a user can change the description of the spud in the Spuds page and search through all existing Spuds.

Update - New Feature

In the next few days, a new feature will be released. As of today no new bugs have been reported so all efforts will be put into the development of the new feature.

Copy on iOS

The copy button in iOS now works correctly.

  • The next feature that will be implemented is a page where users can see all of their spuds even if they haven't received any hits.