Sometimes you want to focus on the near future, sometimes you want to plan ahead. For every use case, Morgen now allows you to quickly customize your week view to display 1 to 10 days. Use Command+number on macOS and CTRL+number on Linux and Windows.
✅ Microsoft To Do subtasks
Consistent with the Todoist integration, Morgen now displays subtasks from Microsoft To Do.
- Improved visualization of calendar events that end at midnight.
- It's now possible to switch calendar views using shortcuts when creating or editing a one-time link.
Automatic logouts on Linux (Snap)
In this release, we fixed a problem that was reported by several users who had installed Morgen through the Snap Store. The problem of automatic logouts during the automatic app update has been fixed. You will need to uninstall and reinstall Morgen for this change to take effect.
Some more fixes:
- Fixed the display of some Greek characters in event titles.
- Google Meet links now correctly redirect to the default browser.
- Fixed some formatting issues in the scheduling link reminders.
- Morgen no longer sends out outdated reminders for booked meetings that have been cancelled or rescheduled by the organizer.