The native Zoom integration is now available! It took a few weeks for Zoom to perform a security review of Morgen and giving us green light, but finally here it is. As with Google Meet and Microsoft Teams, you can now create an ad-hoc meeting link for each new event scheduled manually or through a Morgen Scheduling link.
We believe it is important to share with you what we are working on, and what are our plans for the future of Morgen. This also gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts, comments and feature requests.
With the start of 2022, we have decided to replace the closed feedback board with a more open roadmap platform that is accessible from both the Morgen app and our website. Open to everyone, no registration required.
👉 Check out what is coming next and let us know how you plan to use it to make your life easier!
Needless to say that all the comments from the previous feedback platform have been reorganised in our internal backlog. Be assured that no comment will be lost.
You can now embed your Personal Booking page on your website. A button with the instructions to do so have been added to Morgen.
- The one-click Join button for virtual meetings now appears only for meetings you are attending (and not, for example, for meetings that are only on your colleagues calendars)
- Virtual room links are now displayed in the confirmation and reminder emails that are sent to your attendees, when they book a meeting using a Morgen Scheduling link
- We fixed the categorisation of some CalDAV calendars, erroneously considered read-only, which was preventing the editing of the events
- We fixed a problem causing some Office 365 accounts to load forever in case of bad internet connection
- We fixed some layout glitches, like the sidebar header moving behind the macOS traffic light buttons and the scheduler tooltip being hardly readable