Product Update September
1. minubo Suite
1.1 General Improvements
- We improved our user interface for filters through several small changes:
- Filter values can be removed via backspace
- The list of suggested filter values is sorted now
- You can paste in a list of filter values from spreadsheets or Excel to input multiple filter values at once
- Enter confirms an input regardless of whether the value exists in the database (Enables users to filter on values that are not yet in the database or excluded temporarily.)
- Selecting one option highlights the user input. This way, typing a new search term directly removes the previous search term. This behavior allows for easy multi-selection and individual selection of filter values.
- Returning from a widget detailview or widget edit page takes the user back to the position where the user left the previous page. (No more annoying jump to the top and scrolling down.)
- More complete chart legends for widgets with two measures and plan and comparison values
- Fixed some rendering issues with PDFs
- Removed unnecessary line breaks in tooltips and list widgets
- Axis steps corrected
- Detailview tables rendering completely again
- Fixed visual issues on ETL overview page
- A filter with operator "contains" works with the filter value “@” again
- We added the Transaction Metrics Table from the Commerce Reporting Standard into our application.
- Go To Help > Overview > Data > Model > Matrix of Transaction Metrics
1.4 Queries (Work in progress - not yet released)
- Added an alpha release announcement
- Fixed incorrect implementation of “Difference to Total” and “% Difference to Total” columns
- Added a new visualization for Time Series analysis
- A Line Chart with a pivot table
- Up to 5 Measures with comparison and plan values
- With or without a breakdown attribute
2. Data Model
2.1 Measures/ Attributes
- New measures for Price Markdown and Price Markdown Rate in the product price history (offer data)
- New measures for Inventory Value by Original Merchandise Price and Merchandise Price.
- Calculated based on offer data prices with a fall-back to product prices
- Bundle Items returns a float number now
- New Attribute Product Batch Number (on Sales Order Position)
3. Data Sources + ETL
3.1 Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- There is a new cartridge version, 3.9
- The new cartridge exports the Original Merchandise Price of an item from a specified pricebook of the SiteID on the transaction and thus enables the calculation of correct price markdowns per transaction!
- More configuration of the interface allows to specify price books for the product Original Merchandise Price and Merchandise Price (previously we picked one price book only by siteID)
- Cartridge exports more prices now for easier validation
- Sensitive customer fields can be hashed individually instead of all or nothing.