Product Update July
1. minubo Suite
- We started to implement our Data Access Roles for the Front-end and PDFs of Reports. This feature ensures each user only has access to the fields with permission (formerly called Rights and Roles).
- We introduced a preview feature for reports. While creating a report you can load a preview of the report. No more save and back to edit to check out the report in its current form.
- We improved rendering on small screens
- The new explorer is available for the new reports V3 already
- We added a schedules area to manage all your email schedules in one place
- You can filter for active and inactive schedules and search for recipients in schedules
- We added a target time for all schedules (reports and dashboards). Specify a target time if you want to ensure that the mail is not sent out to your boss before you have seen the data first :)
1.3 ETL Status Page
- We added a new ETL overview page in the settings area
- The page gives information about today's and past data processing
- For each data, we display the earliest start time and latest end time of any data processings of that day. Therefore, one day-entry may therefore include multiple processings on that day.
- Important Note: The target time is up to your specification. However, be aware that earlier target times often require an earlier data provision as well.
1.4 QueriesV3 aka Web Pivot
- We are in the development of our successor to the Feeds and Webpivot tools based on our V3 framework. The name QueriesV3 is still preliminary. The tool will soon be released into a public alpha.
- We added a new view to the Query tool: The raw data table is designed for looking up many fields at once, just like the feed preview was used previously. The raw data table will be the basis for the feeds as well.
2. Data Model
2.1 Configurable Product Clusters
- Product Clusters are now fully configurable.
- A cluster can be based on products or SKUs
- The underlying measure of the clustering is configurable (example: Items Ordered, Items Sold or Items Sold Net)
- There are now configurable default thresholds for the cluster groups (example: <10:"Low", <20:"Medium", >20"High")
- It is also possible to specify thresholds per product categories (example: Items Ordered = 100 is low for trousers but high for shoes)
2.2 Measures and Attributes
- We have modified the historical inventory value measure to be based on historical cost prices in case these are delivered. If a product cost history is not delivered by your source system then the system falls back to the previous standard, the current cost price of a product.
3. Data Sources
- We started work on a Facebook and Instagram API. The API will integrate campaign performance data and spend into minubo.