Product Update August
1. minubo Suite
- Added copying of reports
- Added tracking of reports usage
1.2 General improvements
- We made some changes to the time picker to simplify the user interface and increase ease of use.
1.3 ETL Status Page
- The ETL status page is now available to all users and not only Admins
1.4 QueriesV3 (Work in Progress - not yet released)
- We added comparison period and plan values to the raw data table. First step to offer comparison and plan values in feeds as well.
- We added the analysis table for data analysis with two new columns “% Difference to Total” and “Difference to Total” for rates and averages.
1.5 User ManagementV3 (Work in Progress - not yet released)
- We are in the process of improving our user management to give power users more control about user and rights management.
- Added active users and external contacts management
- Added feature to renew an invitation.
- Added a configuration interface for Data Access Roles to define the attributes and measures a user has permission to work with.
- Added a configuration interface for Feature Access Roles to define the tools and features a user has permission to work with:
- User A is only allowed to open the Dashboards tool but not any other tool.
- User B has permission to create and edit feeds but all other users not.
- User C has permission to add and modify schedules
- Feature Access Roles will first be available for all V3 tools (dashboards, reports and queries.) and later be extended to all other entities when these are migrated into our new framework.
- There will be more administrative permissions as to specify who is allowed to manage the user accounts or modify the data model of your tenant.
- Remember our Weekly Insights Pages? So far it was only possible to configure the weekly insights pages via our backend. Not surprisingly, the feature was not used extensively. We added an interface to create functional roles via the front-end and define your own default pages for all users.
2. Data Model
2.1 Direct Query Cache
- Every loading of a widget or report etc. generates a query on our database. Until now, we calculated each query independently. Now, we added a cache. Subsequent duplicate requests for data are answered from the cache. Repeat requests are answered from the cache (e.g. PDFs)
- Reports and Dashboards load much faster if multiple users open one entity
- Data Updates and changes to the query invalidate the cache
2.2 Measures and attributes
- We added a new measure to calculate the Avg. Time to Return From Invoice
3. Data Sources
- PIXI: Credit Notes added as additional positions on invoices