Minubo Suite / Now / Store Monitor
- Work continued on the cohort analysis.
- We expect to finish development in around 2-3 weeks and prepare the release.
- We gathered a first round of feedback last month and are busy implementing it.
- We expect to finish development in around 3-4 weeks.
- A first version of the grid analysis is live on our test systems and we are gathering feedback internally and are fixing early development bugs.
- Added new attribute "Purchase > Oder > Type" to differentiate between different types of purchase orders (NOS, Nachorder,…)
- Added new attribute "Sale > Order Date > Hour" to analyse how order performance varies over the hours of the day
- Added new measure "Max. Order Processing Time (Hours)" to identify the longest order processing time per channel, store, delivery method, …
Data Sources & ETL
- Xentral's "Hersteller Name" as new source for "Product > Brand"
- Xentral's "Kunde Gruppe" as new source for "Customer > Group"
- Added support for Smart Display Campaigns.
minubo, Product Manager