Long anticipated, now here: The restructured minubo Suite is here.
Until now, the minubo suite was structured according to its tools, with a separate page for each tool, an explorer for the tool's entities and a central navigation bar in the application header.
- The tool-based structure of the application has been replaced with a common explorer for all dashboards, queries, reports and analyses. That means you can find all existing dashboards, reports, queries and analyses in the explorer on the left side. This will make it much easier for you to organize all your files in minubo, since you no longer need to create and maintain similar folder structures multiple times.
- You create new dashboards, queries, reports and analyses from one central location, the "New" button. You find all minubo tools in one place!
- With the new search you can quickly find all dashboards, reports, queries, analyses and folders. Cool: You can also search for attributes and measures to call up their documentation.
- You can mark your favorite dashboards, reports and queries directly as favorites.
- Recently and frequently used entities are displayed for quick access directly above the explorer.
- The "old" tools (Feeds ("Legacy Feeds"), Webpivot ("Legacy Analysis"), Heartbeats ("Legacy Heartbeats") and Customer Segmentation ("Legacy Customer Segmentation")) can be found in the menu on the left under the item “Legacy Tools”.
- The start page shows the previous functional roles in the new guise. These will be called "KPI sets" in the future. The aim of the new KPI sets will be that all users can find their key performance indicators directly on their start page. For this purpose, the KPI sets have been revised so that each key figure can be filtered separately.