1. minubo Suite / NOW
Many smaller issues:
- A user can configure credentials for PIXI, Google Analytics, Facebook via settings pages.
- Suite users require the Data Source Manager right.
- A user can configure the source fields from PIXI for channel level attributes via the Front-end.
- A user can adjust default drill-downs via the data model settings pages. Page allows adding custom drill-down paths as well.
- A user can configure alias for measures and attributes via a data model settings page.
- A user can add comparison periods to queries.
- CSV-file names include query name, feed name and date to be better identifiable
- It is now easier to configure the Facebook and Google Analytics interface pages
2. Data Model
- Added Customer > Account > Type / Kunde > Konto > Typ for B2B / B2C distinction
- Added Customer > Alternative Number for secondary identification numbers
3. Data Sources, Interfaces and Data Transformation
- Xentral interface improved
- Added Stornorechnungen / Gutschriften
- Added Bundles handling to analyse sales for bundles and their components at the same time
- Added order-split
- Added Product Categories
- Enrichment of voucher codes from Shopify
A bug hunt this month:
- Specific query can lead to 500 Error when downloaded
- Wrong time changes detected on custom dates
- Delete button on feed view page with error
- Credit Notes were missing translation
- Incomplete filters resulting in empty feed in special cases
- Static feeds export is started directly after transformation
- Customers with several orders do not have Sale > Customer > Type in rare cases
- Order lines split (multiple InvoiceLines for one OrderLine) were not supported
- Cancelled quantity not correct