- "Order Profit" is the expected profit from an order before invoicing. When the time between order and invoice is large, this measure supports profit forecasting!
- "Original Merchandise Value (SKU Level) (excl TAX)" is the original merchandise value excluding tax of each SKU. This measure is particularly relevant for US customers as list prices are typically specified without tax.
- We continue out phasing the old measure model by deactivating old feeds / web pivots to force migration to the new measure model.
- Stores / POS have been added to the sales channel hierarchy. Each store can be specified by name, with two generic store attributes and an owner.
- Transaction Costs: Fulfillment and payment costs can now be delivered via the generic interface for each invoice position.
- Amazon FBA / FBM costs The Amazon FBA FBM cost interface now includes additional fees of type Refund and Chargeback for complete cost overview.
- We moved the minubo app to Elastic Search 6 to increase load performance for our users and save time in the daily processing jobs.