- [Interfaces] We have added a new interface to get data from eFulfilment to minubo.
- [Interfaces] You can now deliver web touchpoints via our generic interface to pull data from any webtracking system (like Adobe Webtracking, for example)
Improvements around the app
Improvements around the app
- [Web Pivot] We've added the functionality to transform Widgets to web pivots.
- [Web Pivot] We've also added the functionality to maximize the grid to full browser size.
- [Web Pivot] Last but not least we moved some buttons around to accommodate the user flow (sort in grid etc.)
Added OR links to customer segmentation
We enhanced the customer segmentation further to allow OR links. Previously, customer segments could only be created based on AND connection between filter rules. Now it is possible to connect customer attributes and transaction rules via OR and via AND.
Smaller improvements around the app
- [Feeds] Added "Rows Estimate" to display the estimated amount of rows per Feed.
- [Feeds] Redesigned attribute filters in Feeds and added new filter options.
- [Single View Pages] Redesign of the "Returns" tab in the Product Single View Page
As always, we're improving the technology behind minubo as well as other smaller improvements. We're not covering those here because there are so many of them.
Web pivot BETA released
TL;DR: We enabled our newest feature, the web pivot, for every customer. Please send us feedback to email@example.com.
Our latest addition to minubo is the web pivot. This tool enables you to perform ad hoc analyses to questions that arise in the daily work routine in your organization. Within the web pivot you may analyze any measure or attribute of minubo.
If you have any questions regarding the webpivot, contact your key account manager or sales representative.
Feed UI alignment
TL;DR: We aligned the Feed UI in the edit mode to improve consistency of the user experience.
New Customer Segmentation
Today’s customers are demanding: They expect brands and retailers to provide them with fully personalized communication. If they don’t get the right message at the right time, they probably won’t buy. Still, there hasn’t been any system that allows easy yet flexible customer segmentation across all relevant data points – until now.
minubo's new customer segmentation tool is now available in your account. It offers:
- Full flexibility: Segment your customers easy and fast – on whatever criteria you want to
- Full data base: Build segments on all relevant data points – demographics, transactions & journey
- Full integration: Easily use your segments in your campaign management tools – via CSV exports or direct data feeds
Dashboards Now Sortable Alphabetically
Dashboards are now sorted alphabetically, which makes it easier for users to find the dashboard they were looking for and also sort them according to their needs by naming them accordingly.
Heartbeat: Driver Page Added To Sales Channel Alerts
Sales Channel Alerts will now help you to identify why visits, conversion rate, basket size or revenue deviated from their usual average.
Heartbeat: New Alert! Return Rates!
Heartbeat now offers a new insight, which proactively informs you about high return rates for your products. The alert is triggered by looking at the average return rate for the product category and compares it to the actual return rate of the product within the category. An alert gets triggered if the actual return rate deviates more than 10% from the average product category return rate.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely minubo will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree