Today we're excited to launch a new addition to our user testing suite - Heatmaps!
Heatmaps show you an aggregated view of all clicks and mouse movements from your user tests, bringing another level of analysis into the performance of designs. You can also easily download heatmaps and share your results; ideal when presenting your research with stakeholders.
Heatmaps are available on all existing user test projects but if you’re creating your first one, it’s easy to get started.
Creating your test and inviting participants
- Go to your dashboard
- Click on Create Project
- Click User Test
- Enter a name for the project
- Click Pick a project to select the prototype you wish to test
- Select either Free Roam or Goal-based test
- Click Invite participants
- Click Copy to share the link to your test or click Send email
Heatmaps are automatically generated as soon as you start gathering test results. Simply click on the ‘Heatmaps’ tab in your user test project to view.