- If you want, you can choose not to display the delivery date of your jobs in your invoices.
- If you have clients/suppliers in another country and use the “Reverse charge” note in your documents, you can automatically add this note from your document or in the details of the client/supplier.
- When creating a job, you don't necessarily have to define a due date.
- You can choose to display the “line total” of your match categories in your documents.
- You can add a header to your invoices.
- You can define how you want to name the person to whom you're sending an email through LSP.expert (i.e. give them a nickname), to customize your emails even more.
- You can export all the reports to Excel.