- We renewed all the LSP.expert videos on our website.
- You can now save filters to easily reuse them later.
- You can now send your emails using your own SMTP server.
- You can display your job references in your documents.
- You can display the currency for each amount in your documents.
- We created an Affiliate Program that allows you to earn money for each friend you convert to LSP.expert.
- You can see your profitability for each job and group of jobs (and there is a new Profitability report to see your profitability per hour and per client).
- We added nice graphics to some of the available reports.
- There is a new "Expense label" filter for the "Profit & Loss" and "Taxes" reports.
- Outsourcing: when you only have one supplier in the system, we removed a step (and thus a few clicks) when the job is outsourced.
- If you have a Team subscription, you can now better manage the permissions for each of your users. For example, you can define who can see the Reports or the Clients section and who can’t, etc.
- You could already add files from Dropbox, Google Drive or your computer for your clients, jobs and suppliers. From now on, you can also add files from OneDrive.
- There is a new integration with Office365 Calendar that allows you to synchronize all your LSP.expert jobs into your calendar.
- When you send an email using LSP.expert, the email is sent from email@example.com, and when the recipient hits Reply, his/her email is sent to your own address. We now offer an integration with Gmail and Office 365 Outlook. By connecting your Gmail or Office 365 Outlook account to LSP.expert, the emails will be sent from your email address and t stored in your ‘Sent’ mail folder.
- When you send emails using LSP.expert, you can ask to receive a copy of them. Until now, this copy was sent as a separate email. As from now, your email address will be added in Bcc to the original email.
- You now also have the possibility to define labels for your invoices, quotes and purchase orders. You can also filter the reports based on these labels.
- We updated the CAT tool configuration for Trados 2019 by adding 2 new match categories (“AdaptiveMT Baseline” and “AdaptiveMT with learnings”).
- Smart return in document templates: If you sometimes have long line items in your documents, that can mess up your PDF layout, you can use our new option under Settings > Document templates to force a “split” in your line item.
- Under Settings > Advanced options, you can now define that you want to use the name of the first job in a group as the group name.
- You can import your own letterhead paper (with your own brand colours and logo) into LSP.expert to customize your documents even more.
- You can customize the margins of your documents.
- There is a new "Completed" status for POs.
- In your expenses, there is a new "PO" filter.
- in your documents, you can choose to display the page number on the left.
You can now add a reference (job number) to your jobs (all of them or only the jobs for some clients).
You can link your LSP.expert account to your Google Calendar.
We improved our integration with Mailchimp, which means sending emails to your contacts is now easier.
There is a new "PM" filter in the list of jobs.
There is a new "Contact" filter in the list of clients.
- If you want, you can choose not to display the delivery date of your jobs in your invoices.
- If you have clients/suppliers in another country and use the “Reverse charge” note in your documents, you can automatically add this note from your document or in the details of the client/supplier.
- When creating a job, you don't necessarily have to define a due date.
- You can choose to display the “line total” of your match categories in your documents.
- You can add a header to your invoices.
- You can define how you want to name the person to whom you're sending an email through LSP.expert (i.e. give them a nickname), to customize your emails even more.
- You can export all the reports to Excel.
- You can automatically import a service (with matches) from one client/supplier to another.
- You can define a budget for your groups, and the system tells you how much money you already used on this budget.
- You can select as many jobs as you wish in the list and change all their statuses at once.
- We changed our email provider to offer a more effective email functionality.
- We added a new "Revenue" filter in 5 of our reports to take into account all the invoices or only those that have already been paid.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely LSP-expert will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree