- If you want, you can choose not to display the delivery date of your jobs in your invoices.
- If you have clients/suppliers in another country and use the “Reverse charge” note in your documents, you can automatically add this note from your document or in the details of the client/supplier.
- When creating a job, you don't necessarily have to define a due date.
- You can choose to display the “line total” of your match categories in your documents.
- You can add a header to your invoices.
- You can define how you want to name the person to whom you're sending an email through LSP.expert (i.e. give them a nickname), to customize your emails even more.
- You can export all the reports to Excel.
- You can automatically import a service (with matches) from one client/supplier to another.
- You can define a budget for your groups, and the system tells you how much money you already used on this budget.
- You can select as many jobs as you wish in the list and change all their statuses at once.
- We changed our email provider to offer a more effective email functionality.
- We added a new "Revenue" filter in 5 of our reports to take into account all the invoices or only those that have already been paid.
- You can archive your invoices together with the jobs they contain.
- You can display the exchange rate on the invoices.
- You can mark jobs as "non-billable".
- You can see/edit the details of the calculation of the amount of a job by clicking on it.
- You can send invoice reminders through LSP.expert.
- You can personalize the emails you send through LSP.expert by using new variables.
- We update our Terms of Service and created a Privacy Charter to be GDPR-compliant.
- We added the grouping functionality (to group jobs under the same "project").
- We created the LSP.expert blog.
- A job automatically switches to "In progress" when you start tracking your time for this job.
- You can duplicate an expense.
- You can select several expenses and mark them all as "Paid" at once.
- You can edit all details of an expense in a nice pop-up (instead of in the line itself).
- The taxes applying to an expense are now calculated automatically, and you can of course edit this amount.
- You can now define a due date for your expenses.
- You can define a minimum fee for your clients.
- You can outsource a job to more than one supplier.
- You can pin services and units at the top of your list.
- You can define an exchange rate at the issue date of an invoice (and not only at the payment date).
- You can define an exchange rate yourself when the system can't find one.
- When you created an invoice, the jobs now appear in the same way they were ordered in your list of jobs.
- You can create and send quotes.
- You can import your data from TO3000 into LSP.expert using a simple tool.
- You can directly import the matches from a CAT tool analysis file, instead of entering details manually.
- We developed a Help Center containing dozens of articles to help you get the most out of LSP.expert.
- There is a new report showing you how much money you gain/lose owing to exchange rates fluctuations.
- There is a new report showing you how many jobs you have for each of your clients.
- There is an 'Alerts' icon telling you which jobs/quotes/invoices are due today or are overdue.
- You can better manage your client contacts and send them your documents more easily.
- You can also use labels for your clients (and not just for jobs) to clearly see which of them are prospects, for example.
- You can pin clients at the top of your list (as with jobs), and these clients will then appear first in the dropdown menus.
- You can change the name of the PDF documents you create with LSP.expert.
- We added a "Start date" field for when you receive the files for a job later on.
- You can display the PO number and the name of the Project Manager in a separate column in your invoices and quotes.
- We've made job creation easier by adding the "PM" and "Start date" fields to the creation pop-up.
- You can now manually edit the exchange rate to be applied to an invoice.
- You can display your Terms on a separate page in your invoices and quotes.
- You can choose not to display the CAT tool matches in your documents.
- You can upload files for your jobs from your computer (instead of only from Google Drive and Dropbox).
- You can upload files at the client level (general instructions, for example).
- There is now a red dot in the main menu when the time tracking is in progress, to make sure you don't forget to stop it when you stop working. And you can also stop the tracker from the main menu.
- You can convert the reports in your currency.
- You can select all your jobs (even if they are for different clients!) and create all your invoices in a single click.
- We added a new document template with the address of the client on the right.
- The way you sort the columns in LSP.expert is remembered when you quit the page and come back later.
- You can print the reports.
- We added the "end of month" option for the payment terms.
- You can outsource a job to a supplier.
- You can enter and manage your expenses in LSP.expert.
- There is a new Marketing tab to keep track of the marketing contacts you have with your clients.
- LSP.expert is now available in a Team version for small translation agencies.
- You can see the amount of each job in the list of jobs.
- There is a new "Advanced options" tab under Settings to allow you to customize even more LSP.expert.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely LSP-expert will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree