- You can import your own letterhead paper (with your own brand colours and logo) into LSP.expert to customize your documents even more.
You can now add a reference (job number) to your jobs (all of them or only the jobs for some clients).
You can link your LSP.expert account to your Google Calendar.
We improved our integration with Mailchimp, which means sending emails to your contacts is now easier.
There is a new "PM" filter in the list of jobs.
There is a new "Contact" filter in the list of clients.
- If you want, you can choose not to display the delivery date of your jobs in your invoices.
- If you have clients/suppliers in another country and use the “Reverse charge” note in your documents, you can automatically add this note from your document or in the details of the client/supplier.
- When creating a job, you don't necessarily have to define a due date.
- You can choose to display the “line total” of your match categories in your documents.
- You can add a header to your invoices.
- You can define how you want to name the person to whom you're sending an email through LSP.expert (i.e. give them a nickname), to customize your emails even more.
- You can export all the reports to Excel.
- You can automatically import a service (with matches) from one client/supplier to another.
- You can define a budget for your groups, and the system tells you how much money you already used on this budget.
- You can select as many jobs as you wish in the list and change all their statuses at once.
- We changed our email provider to offer a more effective email functionality.
- We added a new "Revenue" filter in 5 of our reports to take into account all the invoices or only those that have already been paid.
- You can archive your invoices together with the jobs they contain.
- You can display the exchange rate on the invoices.
- You can mark jobs as "non-billable".
- You can see/edit the details of the calculation of the amount of a job by clicking on it.
- You can send invoice reminders through LSP.expert.
- You can personalize the emails you send through LSP.expert by using new variables.
- We update our Terms of Service and created a Privacy Charter to be GDPR-compliant.
- We added the grouping functionality (to group jobs under the same "project").
- We created the LSP.expert blog.
- A job automatically switches to "In progress" when you start tracking your time for this job.
- You can duplicate an expense.
- You can select several expenses and mark them all as "Paid" at once.
- You can edit all details of an expense in a nice pop-up (instead of in the line itself).
- The taxes applying to an expense are now calculated automatically, and you can of course edit this amount.
- You can now define a due date for your expenses.
- You can define a minimum fee for your clients.
- You can outsource a job to more than one supplier.
- You can pin services and units at the top of your list.
- You can define an exchange rate at the issue date of an invoice (and not only at the payment date).
- You can define an exchange rate yourself when the system can't find one.
- When you created an invoice, the jobs now appear in the same way they were ordered in your list of jobs.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely LSP-expert will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree