One of the big pieces of feedback we here is that we could do a better job explaining who we are, and welcoming your team to Loopin.
That's why this sprint (and a few sprints before that) we've been hard at work improving a number of the key pages you see, for example:
A sparkling new website ✨
I'm really proud of the work the team has done on this, make sure to go check it out and let us know what you think!
Better Sign-up Pages
We've also massively improved our sign up and register pages, to help explain what Loopin is and make it clearer how you register and log in.
Other bugs and features 🐛
We have a bunch of other onboarding improvements coming soon, but in the meantime we have been busy working on:
- 💁♀️ Better Profiles: click any face (including yours!) and choose "See profile" to see what we are talking about.
- ⚡️ Onboarding messages in Slack ⚡️ Now, when you invite someone to Loopin, you receive a message straight into Slack as well as an email, making it even harder to miss.
- A more feature-rich 1:1 tool (coming soon!)
- More intelligent trends and insights about your team and company
- More intelligent messages within Slack
- Some fun improvements to coaching (check out "short reads")
- A bunch of improvements to enable you to have a more consistent experience within Loopin